Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Challenged

Okay so Cori broke her ankle (despite what story she gives you, the bottom line is that she was running in the house. I mean really, she had it coming, amirite?) and I recently fell on my face and got my two front teeth knocked out. Pin the tail on the donkey is more dangerous than I had thought.
I think we all got haircuts as well. TL;DR MLIA

OH DUDDE GUYS I FINALLY SAW FIGHT CLUB and it's the best movie I've seen in...too long. AUGH GOD I LOVED IT SO MUCH.

anyway. If you get any references in here you're a fucking nerd. (EDIT: or if you read alt text) Good work, soldier.

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE


Protip: Don't look for alt text. You'll probably kill yourself.

This was after a long period of inactivity.

PS- I still love Fight Club.

I use a lot of capslock.

No comments:

Post a Comment